August is turning out to be busy:

My schedule for this weekend filled up almost faster than i could keep up! since i'll be going away a couple times this month, it's best to contact me ASAP if you'd like to get inked before september. i am as flexible as possible, so give me a call or drop me an email!
thanks.





Mimi came in for a needle and thread today. she's a returning client who let me tattoo the hip/abdomen flower piece (also a cover-up) included above, as well. always good to see her. she works over at Babeland, in case you need a reputable "toy store" to hit up.


Stephanie had the tattoo on the left done a while ago. when she decided it didn't go too well w/ the egyptian eye tattoo she's got on her other wrist, she came to me for a little help. we put together this pretty little lotus that goes more w/ the egyptian theme than the smiling, top hat wearing, devil did.


here's another Stephanie. not only that, but another Stephanie getting a cover-up and both in the same week! this butterfly was a bit too "spiky" and colorless for this client. we spruced it up and added some more feminine curves. happy Stephanies everywhere!