Suspension & Camping:

i spent the weekend w/ my family in Massachusetts performing suspensions and eating s'mores at the annual ROP BBQ. it was a grand ole time. after that, i swung over to Rhode Island for a surprise birthday party. the picture below is from that trip and i am determined to share it w/ the entire world simply becuz it is amazing. (his name is Jonah and he is SIX.)

however (!) i am back in the shop this week and (once again) my appointments are filling up quickly. i'm pretty happy to stay late/come in early to accommodate people if i can, so don't be afraid to ask.

monday morning (8.20) i will be going on a "for-real" vacation. i'll have my fancy new appendage (a.k.a. blackberry pearl - the red one) so i'll still be checking my emails, etc. i don't know how much time i'll have to sit down and set up appointments, so please be patient, my dears. feel free to send whatever questions and reference pictures you may have becuz we all know that it is difficult for me to not work. if i don't answer right away i'm probably swimming w/ the dolphins.

while we're on the topic of days i won't be around, don't plan on coming to see me September 7th, 8th, or 9th. i'll be gussied up for a wedding... no, not mine - so lay off.