Pictures!


Laura came in to get a memorial piece for her beloved feline, Moe. We shared funny cat stories, laughed, and cried a little. Being a crazy cat lady myself, I could totally sympathize with how she felt and hope the tattoo made her grieving a little less painful.


Bella just had to get in the chair for one final text tattoo before the year was out. I can't wait to see what "picture tattoos" we come up with for her in the new year!


Matt was my first tattoo of 2008. Some of you may know him as "Unicorn Matt"... he's the owner of the insanely colorful unicorn tattoo in my portfolio. We started the rest of that sleeve today. He came in a few months ago and said, "I'm thinking bees with ray guns" and here's what we started. Yes, there is a cowboy bee. Yes, they are blowing up NYC. Just wait until the color gets going!