Apologies!

I'd like to apologize to anyone that stopped in or anyone that I had to cancel appointments with the last few days. I was SO SICK it was unreal. This is the first time I'm even touching a computer since Wednesday. Today is also the first time I went outside my apartment since Wednesday night... and that was only to go to the bodega across the street!

I will be getting in touch w/ all those I canceled appointments w/ asap. I'll be working my tail off to get caught up. I PROMISE. I'll even stay late if I have to.

Mondays are usually my day off, but I will go crazy if I stay out of the shop one more day, so I will be in tomorrow if you'd like to come in for consultations or to schedule an appointment. The wait for appointments is pretty short right now; it's only about a week or two depending on how much needs to be drawn up for the specific piece.

Thanks for all the well-wishes!
I'll leave you w/ a little angel piece I did on Nina and a pocket watch I did on Bella last week. There's also a shot that Alex sent me of our sweet tattoo faces. Enjoy!

See you soon.