THIS SALE IS ALMOST OVER!!!!

I've been running this discount sale the last couple of months. The last day to get in on it will be February 28th, 2009. I'm getting new appointments everyday, so if you'd like to get in before the end of the month to take advantage of buying me presents, do so SOON.

So, here's the deal:
If you bring the DVD version you will receive $50 off the first hour of your tattoo.
If you bring the Blu-Ray version you will receive $100 off the first hour of your tattoo.

Now, don't get too excited just yet... there are some stipulations to this sale:

1. All movies must be widescreen.
2. You must reserve what movie you are bringing when we schedule your appointment; this will avoid people bringing doubles!
3. All tattoos still have a $50 minimum, so don't try to use this discount on something small.
4. Blu-Ray discounts are only eligible for one-hour of work or more at $200/hour.
5. Only one movie can be brought in per client - sorry, you can't pay for 6 hours of tattooing with 12 Blu-Rays. I like movies, but they don't pay my rent!
6. If you think of a movie that's NOT on the list, ask me if I'll accept it before you bring it in.
7. The movie cannot be used. I would like to fight with the plastic wrap myself. k? thx.
8. If you're getting a multi-session piece, we can talk about the discount possibilities of box-sets.

Alright, so here's the list. I have a TON of movies I want, so this list will be added to as I think of more. Also, as soon as someone calls-dibs on the movie they want to bring in I will cross it off the list. The DVDs will be left at the shop and the Blu-Rays will be for personal viewing at my house... since that's where my PS3 lives. I realize that I am a dork in some of my selections so feel free to make fun of me. Here is the UPDATED list.

Cujo.
Pet Sematary.
Alice in Wonderland.
300.
Beetlejuice.
Heathers.
Jurassic Park.
A Bug's Life.
Titanic.
Twelve Monkeys.
Se7en.
Ice Age.
Ocean's Eleven.
Bambi.
Snow White.
Mars Attacks.
Hellboy.
There Will Be Blood. (is that even out?!)
Ghost.
Ghost Ship.
The People Under the Stairs.
Indiana Jones. (yeah, all of those, too.)
Gremlins 1 & 2.
Die Hard.
A Clockwork Orange.
Gone with the Wind. (not kidding.)
Amadeus.
Fantasia.
Carrie.
Speed. (only the first one.)
Mulan.
Aladdin.
The Lion King.
Halmet. (Kenneth Branagh version.)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Annie.
The Passion of the Christ. (i've never seen this.)
Apocalypto.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
The Exorcist.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Robin Hood: Disney.
Ed Wood.
Much Ado About Nothing. (Kenneth Branagh version.)