Dear Spring, GET HERE. Love, Joy

I cannot tell a lie: I'M FRICKIN' FREEZING.

I'm pretty sure my fingers are functioning, since I'm seeing the letters that I'm typing show up on the monitor...but I can't feel them. Nope, I can't feel them at all. Drawing should be fun.

Anyways...here's the top part of a sleeve that I've been working on for my buddy, Brody. The sweet switchblades and banner had to go. The first picture is BEFORE, obviously. It's got my sketched out marker design in brown over the original piece; ya know, in case you didn't know what was going on. The AFTER picture looks good, but since the original piece was raised (generally due to scarring) you'll always be able to see it at certain angles in certain light...for certain. Certainly.




The cold is clearly making me loopy. I'll go now, but before I do I will let you in on a secret: Twelve 28 will have GIFT CARDS soon. f'realz. I'm serious. Deets as I get them.