Going Postal:

Some of you may have been *lucky* enough to see me fly into a rage when people lean their bikes against my storefront. I started by saying, "could you please move your bike?". Then I put up a sign "NO BIKES, PLEASE". Yesterday, "Don't put your bike here", "I'm not kidding", & "I don't care if you're 'just pumping it'" were added.

What happens, you ask? People continue to lean their bikes against my shop. What's worse is that when I ask them to move, they sling attitude back at me. *Scoff* "I'm just pumping it!" is the usual reply. Not only are they all being unbelievably rude and self-important, but they are disturbing me while I work!! Every time a bike gets leaned on the storefront, it makes a very loud noise. It is much louder than it sounds like from the outside. What am I doing on the other side of the wall??? Frigging TATTOOING!! It's something PERMANENT. If I'm startled very bad things can happen.

So, here is the first (& what I'm certain will not be the last) example of people being rude and inconsiderate: